Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make really delicious ONE PAN HAM & CHEESE TORTELLINI recipes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook ONE PAN HAM & CHEESE TORTELLINI. Please comply with the instructions well.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 20-ounce package fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups fresh shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened. Add diced ham and garlic and cook for several minutes, until browned.
- Add chicken broth, tortellini and heavy cream. Stir until combined and bring to a boil. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed and tortellini are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the broiler on your oven (place the rack in the center of your oven).
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making ONE PAN HAM & CHEESE TORTELLINI recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.