The production process is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare One Pan Baked Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole Recipe.
6 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken thighs** (Please read the recipe notes: you can also use bone in, but don’t leave skin on, it will get oily)
1 1/2 cups brown rice
3 cups chicken stock (boiling hot)
2 tablespoons butter (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
2 lbs sliced carrots
1 bag 12 oz. frozen peas
**I use 4 ounce skinless thighs. I realized this may have been the biggest issue that may have presented itself. When I went to the store and bought some more chicken I got some of the normal chicken thighs that were on sale, both bone in and boneless. The boneless ones were almost 6 ounces each, bone in was closer to 7.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scatter rice on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer chicken on top.
- Season the whole pan generously with salt and pepper.
- Remember this will be seasoning the whole dish, not just the chicken.
- Scatter the carrots between the chicken pieces.
- Visit One Pan Baked Chicken & Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole @ dinnerthendessert.com for full instructions.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making One Pan Baked Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole Recipe dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn