Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make very delicious One-Bowl Sweet Potato Brownies Paleo recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook One-Bowl Sweet Potato Brownies Paleo. Please comply with the directions well.
I mean, if I am going to eat something, I want it to serve my body as much as it can. For it to have as many nutrients in it as possible. This is my fuel after all! And I want to run my body to run on and to raise my family on amazing food that powers us up rather than weighing us down.
- 3/4 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup honey/maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + extra for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350℉ and line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix together using a spatula or wooden spoon until the batter is smooth and everything has been incorporated.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so that the coconut flour can absorb the wet ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread in lined pan, using the spoon or spatula to make sure that the batter is evenly distributed in the pan.
- Read more please visit : www.thenaturalnurturer.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making One-Bowl Sweet Potato Brownies Paleo recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.