Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make very tasty One Bowl Gluten Free Banana Bread recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook One Bowl Gluten Free Banana Bread. Please adhere to the directions well.
You may remember my recipe for gluten free banana bread with butternut squash. It’s one of my favorites of all time. Yes, all time. But I couldn’t help but strip it down to the absolute essentials and take it back to classic banana bread land.
The ingredients for this scrumptious, hearty bread begin with three overripe bananas. Then come essentials you likely already have on hand, such as eggs (or chia/flax eggs), vanilla and coconut oil. To sweeten things up a bit more I relied on a mix of honey, cane and brown sugar for a variance of flavor and texture.
This recipe is forgiving in that the type of GF blend you use doesn’t really matter as much since there’s two other dry ingredient components evening things out. And of course, if you’re not gluten free just sub whole wheat pastry or all purpose for the blend.
- 3 medium ripe bananas (3 bananas yield ~1 1/2 cups or 337 g)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg (or sub 1 chia or flax egg)*
- 3 Tbsp avocado or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup packed organic brown sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (depending on ripeness of bananas or sub honey)
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or dairy-free milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mash banana in a large bowl. Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine. Last add almond meal, gluten free flour blend and oats and stir.
- Bake for 1 hour – 1 hour 15 minutes. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly and golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form.
- Serve with butter and honey or as is. Store leftovers in a covered container for up to a few days. Slice and freeze for longer term storage.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making One Bowl Gluten Free Banana Bread dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn