The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies.
And, they were good. Really, really good. Like soft, fluffy, bakery style, really, really good cookies with random mini chocolate chips and mini M&M’s in every bite. Addicting…of course!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups Mini M&M’s
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars well.
- Add egg, vanilla (and butter extract, optional) and mix until well combined.
- Next, add in the flour, instant pudding mix, baking soda and salt and mix in until just combined on low speed. (don’t overmix) Then remove the mixer/beaters from the bowl.
- Click here to view complete recipes
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies dishes above can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.