The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup.
My Mom’s Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is one of my all-time favorite soup recipes. It’s super simple homemade vegetable beef soup recipe and makes enough to freeze!
- 1 pot roast (about 2 pounds)
- 2 russet potatoes, chopped
- 1 bag frozen seasoning blend (or just chopped onions)
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 1 (32 oz) container beef broth
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans tomato soup
- 1 can filled with water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season roast with salt and pepper and place in your slow cooker with half a can of beef broth. Cook on LOW for about 10 hours and shred with two forks.
- In a very large pot, saute carrots and seasoning mix in 1 tablespoon oil until tender.
- Add beef, potatoes, remaining veggies, remaining beef broth, tomato soup, water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer for about an hour.
- Add water as desired while it cooks.
- This can also be cooked in the slow cooker! Make the roast ahead of time, add all the ingredients to your slow cooker, and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn