The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Pinwheels.
- ⅓ cup cream (evaporated milk)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- peanut butter
- Heat the butter and cream in a pot on medium heat until the butter has melted.
- Remove from heat and add in the vanilla.
- Pour the powdered sugar into a large mixing bowl. Add the cream mixture to the powdered sugar a little at a time. Continue to stir and add cream until you get a dough-like consistency. Tip: You may not need to use all of the cream mixture, so it is important to add it gradually.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it out in a thin layer onto parchment paper.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Pinwheels dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-02-23 06:36:03.