The production process is very easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook OLD FASHIONED CHOCOLATE FUDGE.
I have been searching and searching for the chocolate fudge that I had tasted when I was about 8 or 10 years old, if you can believe that! It figures my biggest memory was food.
This fudge melted in your mouth and was just a little bit crumbly.
2 photos of making chocolate fudge, the mixture before boiled and when boiling
I can remember going to the Christmas Bazaar at the Church on Saturday afternoon with a couple of my school friends.
I bought my dime bag of chocolate fudge and I still remember thinking “this is the best thing I have ever eaten”.
And when we went back to get another bag, the lady was sold out. A sad day for me.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa (unsweetened good quality)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8 inch square pan with buttered parchment paper.
- In a medium heavy saucepan stir together sugar, cocoa and salt, then add the milk and stir with a wooden spoon (not a whisk or metal spoon).
- Cook over medium heat stirring continuously until mixture starts to boil (a strong boil), approximately 15 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and continue to cook without stirring until temperature reaches 234 °F. Approximately 30 minutes.
for full recipes please see : anitalianinmykitchen.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making OLD FASHIONED CHOCOLATE FUDGE recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.