The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare OLD-FASHIONED CHOCOLATE COBBLER.
This Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cobbler is seriously one of the best chocolate desserts you will ever make! If you are or know someone that is a chocolate lover then you need to make this dessert! Not only is this chocolate cobbler irresistible but it’s super easy to make! If you’re a baker even just on occasion I bet you have all these ingredients in your kitchen to make this right now. And if you do I want you to go make this dessert today! Trust me, go make this. You can thank me later!
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder divided
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup whole milk
1/3 cup butter melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup boiling water
Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add in milk, butter and vanilla.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar and remaining cocoa powder.
- For full instructions please see : www.motherthyme.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making OLD-FASHIONED CHOCOLATE COBBLER dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.