Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make really yummy Old Fashioned Apple Crisp Recipe recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Old Fashioned Apple Crisp Recipe. Please comply with the guidelines well.
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
¾ cup uncooked Old Fashioned Oats
½ cup Flour
1 tsp Cinnamon
½ cup Butter, cold
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Layer apples into baking dish.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add in vanilla and cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork.
- Work until mixture forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is browned and apples are soft.
Original recipe visit: Old Fashioned Apple Crisp @ lifeloveliz.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Old Fashioned Apple Crisp Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-04-21 13:41:06.