The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Oil-Free Chocolate Coconut Granola.
With 2 kinds of oats, crispy rice, and coconut flakes this Oil-Free Chocolate Coconut Granola is the ultimate crunchy, cluster-packed sweet snack or cereal!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy brown rice cereal
- ½ cup steel cut oats*
- ¼ cup cacao or cocoa powder
- Optional: pinch of salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the rolled oats, steel cut oats, rice cereal, cacao/cocoa powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir briefly to combine.
- Add the maple syrup. Mix to evenly coat.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press into a solid rectangle.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375F.
- Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before breaking apart for the most clusters.
- Transfer to an airtight jar. It will keep for 1-2 weeks.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Oil-Free Chocolate Coconut Granola dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-09 11:39:41.