The production process is very easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Nutella Cheesecake Cupcakes.
- 12 Oreos , finely crushed*
- 1 1/2 Tbsp salted butter , melted
- 6 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 12 oz cream cheese , well softened (use full fat)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (preferably whole or 2%)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Nutella
For the topping
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 c chopped , toasted hazelnuts
- chopped chocolate or real chocolate sprinkles , for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a mixing using a fork, blend together crushed Oreos and butter. Divide mixture evenly among 12 paper lined muffin cups, adding a heaping 1 Tbsp to each. Press crumbs into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool while preparing filling.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together granulated sugar and flour. Add in cream cheese and using an electric hand mixer, whip just until smooth. Blend in eggs. Add in milk, sour cream and vanilla and mix just until combined, then add in Nutella and mix just until combined.
- Tap bowl forcefully against countertop about 30 times to release some of the air bubbles. Divide mixture among muffin cups, pouring over crusts and filling each cup nearly full, about 1/4 cup batter in each. Bake in 325 degree oven 20 – 24 minutes until centers only jiggle slightly.
- Click here to view full instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Nutella Cheesecake Cupcakes dishes above can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.