The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Nutella Cheesecake Bars.
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean halved and seeds scraped (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325F (170C). Butter an 8×8 baking dish and line with parchment paper, making sure that the parchment is well pressed in the corners. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse Oreos until they become crumbs. Add in melted butter and pulse until moistened. Press Oreo mixture evenly into the bottom of your baking dish. Bake crust until set, about 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Clean out the food processor. Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar, ¼ cup heavy cream, and vanilla. Pulse until smooth. Put 2/3 of the cream cheese mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Add Nutella and 1 tablespoon of heavy cream to the remaining 1/3 cream cheese mixture in the processor. Pulse until smooth.
- To assemble, spread the plain cheesecake mixture over the cooled Oreo crust, being careful of the crust. Then pour the Nutella cheesecake layer on top of the plain cheesecake layer and spread evenly.
for full instruction please see: rasamalaysia.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Nutella Cheesecake Bars recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.