The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Nutella Brownies.
Nutella Brownies are perfectly thick, chewy, fudgy, and slightly gooey with a hint of chocolate hazelnut goodness. One of the best brownies I’ve ever had!
- 1 cup (170 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 sticks (170 grams) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 ounces (113 grams) unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (245 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (150 grams) Nutella
- 3 large eggs plus
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (96 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened (25 grams) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Nutella Brownies dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.