Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make really tasty No Sugar Carrot and Courgette Cakes dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook No Sugar Carrot and Courgette Cakes. Please adhere to the instructions well.
A great alternative to carrot cake, however, is courgette (or zucchini) cake. Courgettes can be grated and used in cakes in much the same way as carrots. Few people make this version but it is just as moist and flavoursome as its carrot equivalent.
- 200g (7oz) butter
- Five tbsp honey
- Four large eggs
- 500g (1lb 1oz) grated carrots
- 150g (5oz) chopped walnuts
- 300g (10.5oz) plain flour
- Two tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- One tsp ground allspice
For the Filling and Topping:
- 250g (9oz) cream cheese
- Four tbsp sugar free apricot jam
- Preheat your oven to 180 deg C/350 deg F/gas mark four. Grease a 20cm (eight ins) cake tin.
- Melt your butter and honey in a small pan over a low heat. Place your flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and allspice in a large bowl. Mix in your hot liquid. Beat your eggs then add to the mixture too. Grate your carrots then stir them into the batter, along with your chopped nuts. Pour into your tin and bake in the centre of your oven for about 40 minutes or until cooked all the way through, and a skewer comes out clean.
- For full instructions please see : www.sugarfreerecipes.co.uk
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making No Sugar Carrot and Courgette Cakes dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-12-24 05:50:53.