The production process is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare No Knead Bread Recipe.
No Knead Bread – no kneading required, 4 simple ingredients, baked in a Dutch Oven! The result is simple perfection, hands down the best bread you’ll ever eat!
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1 1/2 cups water room temperature
- In a big bowl mix the flour, salt and yeast together. Pour water into the bowl and using a spatula or a wooden spoon mix it until well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit on your counter for 12 to 18 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Add your cast iron pot to the oven as it’s heating and heat it as well until it’s at 450 F degrees.
- Remove the pot from the oven and remove the lid from it. If you want to make sure your bread doesn’t stick to the pot you can sprinkle some flour or cornmeal on the bottom of the pot.
- Visit No Knead Bread @ jocooks.com for full instructions.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making No Knead Bread Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-09 12:51:59.