Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely tasty NO FLOUR, SUGAR FREE, OIL FREE HEALTHY OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook NO FLOUR, SUGAR FREE, OIL FREE HEALTHY OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE. Please follow the guidelines well.
Looking for a healthy oatmeal muffins recipe? This recipe uses no flour, no sugar, and no oil but still produces moist delicious muffins. Gluten-free if you use gluten free oats. Customize the batter to make your favorite muffin flavors from BrenDid.com!
- 2 ½ cups old-fashioned oats ( 1.5 cups ground, 1 cup whole)
- 2 Tbsp old-fashioned oats for muffin tops
- 2-3 large overripe bananas (1 cup mashed or or 1 cup applesauce)
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp real vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place oats on a baking sheet and toast until lightly browned, stirring once (about 4 to 6 minutes). Let cool to room temperature. (If you are in a hurry you can skip this step, however the toasting adds flavor!)
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making NO FLOUR, SUGAR FREE, OIL FREE HEALTHY OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.