The production procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook NO BAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE LIME CHEESECAKE.
Well, okay, perhaps not exactly exactly… In a perfect world, I’d have loved to make my cake using real Key limes, but unfortunately, I was never able to find any: apparently, Key limes are VERY hard to come across in my neck of the woods… if you, however, can easily get your hands on them where you are, then by all means, you should definitely be using them if you plan on giving this baby a go (which you totally should, if you want my advice).
Still, the standard limes still did a really good job at flavoring this cheesecake. An amazing job, even!
Honestly, I’m almost convinced that this bad boy has now officially become my favorite cheesecake in the whole wide world. I mean, it’s hard to name just ONE my favorite… cheescakes are all so freakishly delicious. I remember years ago at some corporate Christmas party, we were discussing our favorite desserts. I’d mentioned that cheesecake, any cheesecake, would definitely take the prize for me, because eating it was more than just a pleasant thing for my taste buds, it was an actual “physical experience”. People were a bit puzzled by such a bold statement, but one of the guests totally got me and said he felt the exact same way about this glorious treat. HA! So at least, I know I’m not the only one. To this day, I still feel that eating cheesecake is a true physical experience, probably better than… ahem well, you know…
FOR THE CRUST
- 2 cups (250g | 8.8oz) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (100g | 3.5oz) light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup (120g | 4.2oz) butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 tbsp lime zest*
- 1/4 tsp salt (I use Himalayan salt)
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 3- (227g | 8oz) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g | 3.5oz) granulated sugar
- 1 can (300ml | 397g | 14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (240ml | 8oz) whipping cream
- 1 cup (240ml) fresh lime juice*
- 2-3 tbsp lime zest*
- 1 cup (175g | 6.25oz) white chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 sheets gelatin (or 2 tbsp (11g) powdered gelatin)
FOR THE WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 1-1/4 cup (220g | 7.7oz) white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) whipping cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest*
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Start by zesting, then juicing 8 limes. I strongly recommend that you use a microplane zester and a 2 in 1 lime and lemon sqeezer. These tools will make your life a whole lot easier!
FOR THE CRUST
- Line the bottom of a 9” springform pan with parchment paper. To do that, remove the ring and cover the bottom with parchment paper. Fold the excess paper back under the plate and, while holding it in place with one hand, put the ring back in its position with the other hand. Bring the excess paper back from under the pan but do not cut it off.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, salt and about 2 tbsp of the lime zest in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined and press firmly at the bottom and about halfway up the side of the prepared pan. Set aside.
for full recipes please see : eviltwin.kitchen
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making NO BAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE LIME CHEESECAKE recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.