Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make very yummy No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert. Please adhere to the directions well.
- Whisk pudding, milk, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl. Let it sit while you prepare the crust.
- Crush the cookies in a large gallon sized ziploc bag using a rolling pin. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs. Place the 2 tablespoons melted butter in the bag and press with your hands to work the butter through the remaining cookie crumbs. Pour crumbs into a 9” square baking dish. The crust won’t be solid, it’ll stay crumbly.
- Fold 8 ounces of the whipped topping into the pudding. Place half the pudding mixture on top of the crust. Place the strawberries in a single layer over the pudding. Spread remaining pudding mix over the top of the berries. Top with more whipped topping and sprinkle the remaining cookies over the top.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- If you want to use fresh whipped cream, go ahead! You’ll need at least 2-3 cups of cold heavy whipping cream. Whip it until stiff peaks form then substitute it for the whipped topping. 8 ounces of Cool Whip is approximately 4 cups of whipped cream.
- If you want, try using cheesecake or lemon instant pudding. They’d both be delicious in this!
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert @ crazyforcrust.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.