The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie Recipe.
No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie is an easy to make dessert with bright citrus & berry flavors everyone loves!
Serves: 8 servings
1 prepared graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
One 3.4 ounce package lemon instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
6 tablespoons lemon juice
One 8 ounce tub whipped topping (or 3 cups homemade whipped cream)
8 ounces fresh strawberries
2 tablespoons sugar
- If you prefer raspberry lemonade, you can substitute raspberries for the strawberries in this recipe. Just make sure you have the same amount of fruit.
- If you’re using pre-made store-bought pie crusts, you will have enough filling for 2 pies. The store-bought crust size is noticeably smaller than the 9-inch glass pie plate I used.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes, or until thickened. Add the lemon juice and whisk to combine.
- Add the whipped topping to the pudding and fold together until evenly combined. Set aside.
- Remove the leaves from the strawberries and cut each strawberry in half. Place the fruit in a food processor with the sugar and puree until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Visit No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie @ breadboozebacon.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie Recipe recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn