Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty NO BAKE STRAWBERRY ALMOND ENERGY BALLS dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare NO BAKE STRAWBERRY ALMOND ENERGY BALLS. Please follow the instructions well.
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 4 medium strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, dry
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients, except the coconut flakes, in a food processor. Process until almonds are broken up into tiny pieces (not fully ground) and the ingredients form a paste-like consistency (as pictured in blog). You should be able to form the dough into a ball without too much sticking to your hands. Form into 13-14 ping pong sized balls and let rest in the fridge for about an hour*.
- Read more please visit : cozypeachkitchen.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making NO BAKE STRAWBERRY ALMOND ENERGY BALLS recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.