Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make really tasty No-Bake Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Granola Bars dishes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook No-Bake Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Please comply with the instructions well.
1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies (for a firmer bar increase up to 2 cups)
1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup or 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup or 1⁄2 cup honey
1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter (or can use regular peanut butter)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1⁄2 cup dark raisin (or can use either 1/2 cup chopped nuts or 1/2 cup seeds or 1/2 cup coconut)
1⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip (to prevent melting refrigerate or freeze the chocolate chips before mixing in)
- lightly grease 11 x 7-inch, can use a 13 x 9-inch baking dish but you will have a thinner bar.
- In a large bowl combine Rice Krispies cereal, oats and raisins.
- In a saucepan stir the corn syrup or honey and brown sugar until just at a boil.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour over the dry ingredients in the bowl; mix to combine.
- For full instructions please : 55recipes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making No-Bake Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Granola Bars recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-11 08:19:53.