Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make very yummy No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars. Please adhere to the directions well.
Easy peasy No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars with just three healthy ingredients – and then plenty of chocolate on top! Quick and easy recipe
- 450g jumbo oats
- 200g peanut butter – crunchy or smooth – your choice! If it’s a really thick peanut butter you might need a bit more coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 300g milk chocolate
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch, or similar, brownie tin with butter or coconut oil and set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl, combine your peanut butter and coconut oil, and melt together in 30 second intervals on high power.
- Once they’re completely liquid and combined, stir in your oats. Mix well, and tip into your square tin. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon (if it’s sticking, dip in some coconut oil first).
- Visit No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars By https://kerrycooks.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn