Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really delicious NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OAT BARS dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OAT BARS. Please comply with the guidelines well.
- 450g jumbo oats
- 200g peanut butter – crunchy or smooth – your choice! If it’s a really thick peanut butter you might need a bit more coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 300g milk chocolate
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch, or similar, brownie tin with butter or coconut oil and set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl, combine your peanut butter and coconut oil, and melt together in 30 second intervals on high power.
- Once they’re completely liquid and combined, stir in your oats. Mix well, and tip into your square tin. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon (if it’s sticking, dip in some coconut oil first).
- Click here to view full recipe
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OAT BARS recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.