The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe.
This is the ULTIMATE No Bake Nutella Cheesecake. Incredibly easy and utterly delicious. This chocolate and hazelnut delight is a must make for Nutella fans! Light and creamy, with a buttery biscuit base and roasted hazelnut topping.
- 280 g Digestive chocolate biscuits
- 120 g Butter Unsalted, melted
- 600 ml Double cream lightly whipped until it forms soft peaks
- 400 g Philadelphia cream cheese Full fat
- 75 g Icing sugar Sifted
- Juice of half a lemon
- 600 g Nutella
- To decorate:
- 150 g Nutella
- 100 g Roasted chopped hazelnuts
- Crush the biscuits until they look like lumpy sand.
- Mix with the melted butter and press into your 7″ tin.
- Combine the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice. Fold in gently until fully combined.
- Add the 600g Nutella and stir in thoroughly.
- Smooth on top of the biscuit base and flatten the top with the back of a spoon or a palette knife if you have one.
- Put into the freezer for 2 hours.
- Gentle warm the 150g Nutella (I pop it into the microwave for 20 seconds) and pour over the top. Cover with the chopped hazelnuts.
- Pop back into the freezer for an hour.
- Use my knife tip (above) to remove the cheesecake from the tin.
- Leave to stand for about 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- Share and enjoy!
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn