The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare NO BAKE MALTESERS SLICE.
I decided to alter this recipe just a little and used milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate for the base, both versions taste great, I think it really comes down to personal choice. Also you do have the option to use a little of both types of chocolate, that way you get the best of both worlds!!
I also couldn’t resist using my Thermomix to make this easy Malteser Slice (you can also find more easy Thermomix slice recipes here), whichever way you choose to make it you’re are guaranteed to end up with something pretty amazing. To say this slice was popular with our guests is a little bit of an understatement. It was quickly eaten and I gave the last few remaining pieces away as I knew the temptation would be too much for me.
- 250 g of plain biscuits – Marie or similar.
- 220 g of milk chocolate
- 220 g of white chocolate
- 180 g of butter
- 4 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 310 g of Maltesers – I use a Family size pack
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper, make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help your remove it later.
- Crush the biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs, you can use either a food processor of the end of a rolling pin!
- Place the butter, chocolate and golden syrup into a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 second spurts until all the ingredients have melted. Stir well to combine.
for full recipes please see : createbakemake.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making NO BAKE MALTESERS SLICE recipes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.