Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really yummy No Bake Lemon Coconut Paleo Energy Bars (Lower Sugar) dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare No Bake Lemon Coconut Paleo Energy Bars (Lower Sugar). Please follow the instructions well.
EASY Lemon Coconut Paleo Energy Bars, lower in sugar and NO BAKING required. Vegan friendly
For the Bar Base:
- Parchment paper or wax paper to line pan
- 1 2/3 cup slivered almonds (blanched) or 1 3/4 cups raw almonds (whole).
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (to grind)
- 1 tbsp starch (arrowroot or tapioca work best)
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (see notes for sugar free option)
- Lemon zest
- Optional Lemon juice (1 tbsp or so)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional lemon extract 1/2 tsp
- 4 tbsp ground flaxseeds (or swap with protein powder if desired, see notes)
All ground then mixed with water/honey and pressed into lined 8×8 pan.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Lemon zest/peel
- 1/2 to 1 tsp coconut oil
- First line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, grind your almonds and cashews into a finer mealy texture. I find that slivered almonds (vs whole) work best.
- Next add in your coconut and blend again until batter is once again, mealy in texture. Pour batter in a large bowl and mix in your starch and 1 tbsp lemon zest.
- Heat 1/4 cup of water in a heat safe container. Mix your honey, vanilla, and lemon extract or juice into the hot water.
- Pour the hot water/lemon mixture into the coconut/lemon nut mixture.
- Mix all together with spoon or hands. Add your ground flaxseed (or protein of choice) last.
- Press batter into pan, evenly.
- Finally, make your topping.
Topping and Storage tips:
- Grind 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes into a finer mixture. You can also just use shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Mix this with a 3 thinly cut and chopped lemon slices or 1 tbsp lemon zest. and 1/2 to 1 tsp coconut oil. Mix or grind together again. Spread this mixture of the bars. If you are not looking for lower sugar option, feel free to drizzle Optional honey on top.
- Place pan in fridge for 30 minutes or longer. Once set, remove from fridge and cut into 9-12 squares. Wrap individually and keep in fridge for up to 2 weeks or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making No Bake Lemon Coconut Paleo Energy Bars (Lower Sugar) dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-04-11 06:46:50.