Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious No Bake Cookie Dough Bars recipes. The production process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare No Bake Cookie Dough Bars. Please adhere to the instructions well.
½ cup brown sugar
1 stick of butter (8 tbls), softened
1 cup flour
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1 bag white chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
Gel food coloring
- Combine brown sugar and softened bugger in a large bowl with a hand mixer until evenly blended.
- Add in flour, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Blend on med-high until you have a thick dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles with a spoon or spatula.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper, then spread dough out evenly in your pan. *Make sure to press firmly all around the surface to get one uniformed layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- While dough is chilling, make your topping by combining white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Stir frequently until melted and creamy. Add a drop of gel food coloring.
- Take the dough from refrigerator and pour your topping layer over the surface. Add sprinkles to the top.
- Return to chill for another hour, then cut and serve.
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Cookie Dough Bars @ amomstake.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making No Bake Cookie Dough Bars dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.