Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make really yummy No Bake Coconut Cookies Coconut Delights – paleo, vegan, low carb, keto, AIP dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare No Bake Coconut Cookies Coconut Delights – paleo, vegan, low carb, keto, AIP. Please adhere to the instructions well.
These vegan No Bake Coconut Cookies come together super quick and are loaded with healthy ingredients. Plus they’re paleo and sugar-free too!
- 3 cups organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/8 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/8 tsp salt
- Homemade Chocolate / Carob Chips (melted for drizzle)
- Coconut shreds
- Finely-chopped nuts
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Combine until the mixture is blended and sticks together. (Note: if you are using a high-powered blender like a Vitamix, do not turn your machine on high. You will likely end up with Coconut Butter. While it will be delicious, it won’t be these no-bake cookies.
- Remove the mixture from the blender / food processor and form into desired shape. I really like the cute little shapes I was able to make with this little cookie scoop. I had a little trouble with the “balls” falling apart but just gently press them back into the desired shape.
- Decorate with shredded coconut, cocoa or carob powder, crushed nuts, or melted chocolate (I used my Homemade Chocolate OR Carob Chips, piped from a plastic baggie with a tiny hole cut in the corner) as desired. Or leave them plain. They are great just as is (but I do think a little coconut sprinkled on top adds a nice touch.
- Leave to firm up on a plate. They will firm up at room temperature.
- You really don’t need to store these in the fridge but I think they taste a tad bit better cold.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making No Bake Coconut Cookies Coconut Delights – paleo, vegan, low carb, keto, AIP recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn