The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook No-Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh Blueberry Sauce.
Creamy no bake cheesecake bars recipe with a thick graham cracker crust and topped with a sweet blueberry sauce made from fresh blueberries. YUM!
12 graham cracker sheets, blended to make 2 c. of crumbs
¼ c. sugar
½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
2 c. (1 pint) of HEAVY whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. almond extract
(adapted from Martha Stewart)
2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
½ c. sugar
1 Tbsp. butter
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. vanilla.
- Using a food processor, blend graham cracker sheets until turned into crumbs.
- Add sugar and melted butter; blend until well mixed.
- Press into an 8×8 pan.
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Get Full Instructions >> No-Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh Blueberry Sauce @ www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making No-Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh Blueberry Sauce dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.