The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare No Bake Candy Cane Pie.
Layers of JELL-O chocolate pudding, creamy cream cheese filling and crushed peppermint candies make this No Bake Candy Cane Pie the perfect holiday dessert!
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 1 (3.9oz) box Jell-O (link) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Peppermint mocha creamer*
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (clear)
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8oz) container whipped topping
- ¾ cup red and green chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract (clear)
- In a medium bowl, mix together JELL-O pudding mixture, milk and creamer. Whisk for 2 minutes and place into the refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- Remove JELL-O pudding from refrigerator and place 1 ½ cups into prepared pie crust. Spread out and place into the freezer for 2 hours to completely set.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer or large bowl, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add in vanilla and peppermint extracts. Fold in whipped topping followed by the chocolate chips.
- Place cream cheese mixture on top of JELL-O chocolate pudding layer and place back into the freezer to chill for 1 hour.
- Place cold water into a bowl and pour gelatin over the top. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- While the gelatin is sitting, In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment* place heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- One the gelatin is set, place into microwave for 10 seconds to turn into liquid.
- Turn the mixture on medium and start to beat the cream, sugar and vanilla. Turn the mixture on medium and start to beat the cream, sugar and vanilla. Slowly pour in gelatin and beat on high for 2 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Place into a piping bag fitted with a Wilton 2D tip and pipe stars all along the surface of the pie
- Sprinkle with candy cane pieces and serve chilled.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making No Bake Candy Cane Pie dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn