Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very yummy No Bake Brownie Energy Bites recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare No Bake Brownie Energy Bites. Please follow the instructions well.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates (Medjool), chopped
- 1/3 cup + 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- pinch salt
- Grind the walnuts and almonds in a food processor, until a dough starts to form. Add the dates, cocoa powder, ¼ cup shredded coconut flakes and salt and process until incorporated and the mixture begins to turn into a dough.
- Roll the mixture into round balls using the help of saran wrap (wrap it around the bites to form a circle), until all the mixture is finished.
- Roll the balls in the last ¼ cup shredded coconut flakes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making No Bake Brownie Energy Bites dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.