Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious NILLA WAFER TRUFFLES recipes. The production process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare NILLA WAFER TRUFFLES. Please follow the guidelines well.
Waiting for me was a note from my children’s school asking for bake sale contributions to be turned in Friday morning-just a day’s notice! There may have been a moment or two of panic. I scoured the (pitifully bare) pantry and decided to try out a new truffle recipe. I’m so glad I did though because these Nilla Wafer Truffles turned out just perfect and were the fast easy recipe I needed!
- 1 pack (11 oz) of Nilla Wafers
- 7 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz bag white chocolate morsels
- Sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- In a blender or food processor pulse Nilla wafers until finely crumbed.
- Combine crumbs and cream cheese until fully blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into 1″ balls and freeze for one hour.
- Melt chocolate morsels according to package instructions.
For full instructions please see : www.thehappierhomemaker.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making NILLA WAFER TRUFFLES dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.