Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on how to make really yummy Mushroom Lasagna (Vegan + GF) recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Mushroom Lasagna (Vegan + GF). Please comply with the instructions well.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 white onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 small carrot, grated
400g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp mixed Italian dried herbs (Basil, oregano, thyme)
400g chopped tomatoes
240ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp cold water
For the lasagna
12 gluten-free lasagna sheets
1 tin Sacla’ free-from Besciamella white sauce
(Optional) vegan cheese, grated
Make the bolognese sauce
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the onions, garlic, grated carrot, salt and pepper and saute for a few minutes, until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and tomato puree. Mix to combine.
- Add the vinegar, herbs, chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the cornflour mixture and simmer for approximately 10 minutes until reduced and thickened.
Make the lasagna
- Preheat oven to 200C / 350f.
- Pre-cook lasagna sheets, according to packet’s instructions.
- Add a small amount of sauce to the bottom of the pan, enough to coat the bottom.
- Add a layer of lasagna sheets.
- Smooth 2 tbsp white sauce on top.
- Then top with more bolognese. Repeat until the last layer of lasagna sheets.
- Top with the remainder of the bolognese sauce. Then smooth the rest of the white sauce on top. Add some grated vegan cheese, if desired.
- Bake 20 mins.
Original Recipes visit: Mushroom Lasagna (Vegan + GF) @ thissavoryvegan.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Mushroom Lasagna (Vegan + GF) dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-08-20 08:05:09.