The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Muffin Mix Blueberry Streusel Cookies.
- 1 box blueberry muffin mix (I used Krusteaz)
- ¾ cup old-fashioned oats (not instant)
- ⅓ cup + 2 Tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 &1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp lemon peel
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with silicone liners or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix – just the dry mix, oats, oil, brown sugar, egg and milk and stir together until a soft dough just barely comes together. Drain and rinse the canned blueberries; gently fold into the dough to combine.
- Portion rounded, heaping Tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for approx. 8-10 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking. Cool on the sheets completely.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Muffin Mix Blueberry Streusel Cookies recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.