The production process is very easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Monster Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Beat peanut butter and butter together in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Cream in brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat in baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and oats until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and M&M’s.
- Scoop out using an ice cream scoop or large cookie dough scoop. You want about ¼ cup of dough per cookie.
- Bake for 9-11 mins or until lightly golden brown on top. Let cookies rest for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Original Recipes visit: Monster Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies @ momontimeout.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Monster Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.