The production process is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Monster Cookie Pudding Parfaits.
To make these cookie parfaits, I started by mixing together some oats, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar and softened butter using an electric mixer.
Then I stirred in some mini M&Ms.
In a separate mixing bowl I combined some cold milk and instant chocolate pudding powder and mixed them with the electric mixer until the pudding was nice and thick.
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup salted butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini M&Ms
- 2 cups milk
- 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 13 oz whipped cream aerosol can
- 1/3 cup mini M&Ms
- Pour oats, peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, softened butter and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to combine.
- Add 2/3 cup mini M&Ms to the bowl and stir into the dough.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine milk and pudding powder using the electric mixer on low speed until the pudding is nice and thick.
for full recipes please see : www.thisisnotdietfood.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Monster Cookie Pudding Parfaits dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.