Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely delicious MISSISSIPPI SIN QUICHE recipes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook MISSISSIPPI SIN QUICHE. Please adhere to the instructions well.
You can make this Mississippi Sin Quiche ahead of time and freeze unbaked for later. I usually make two quiches at a time. One to bake now and one to freeze for later.
This Mississippi Sin Quiche has all the same flavors as our famous Mississippi Sin Dip recipe. You can snag the dip recipe here. It is obviously equally delicious!
We love this Mississippi Sin Quiche for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is also great for overnight guests, potlucks and tailgating. Serve it with a side salad, fruit salad and/or bread for an easy and delicious meal!
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2-oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Heat ham in skillet for 3 to 5 minutes to remove moisture. Remove from heat.
- Combine ham, cream cheese, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Put ham mixture in bottom of pie crust. Top with cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream and heavy cream. Pour over ham mixture.
Read More : www.plainchicken.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making MISSISSIPPI SIN QUICHE recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.