Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make really delicious MINT CHRISTMAS COOKIES dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare MINT CHRISTMAS COOKIES. Please comply with the instructions well.
Mint Christmas Cookies are one of my favorite Christmas cookies ever. If you like Mint Milanos, you’ll love these because they taste very similar! The mint-chocolate combination is a favorite of ours and really, who can resist any treat that’s got holiday sprinkles?! Not me! The recipe makes about 4 dozen too, so they’re perfect for cookie exchange parties this time of year.
- 1 cup butter softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10-15 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups melting chocolate*
- festive sprinkles
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter with the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add in mint extract and coloring.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until it forms a dough.
- Divide the dough in half. On a sheet of wax paper, form each half into an 8-inch log. Chill the logs, wrapped in the wax paper, for at least 2 hours or overnight. (If you’re pressed for time, 30 minutes in the freezer works well too!) I always aim for round logs and end up with more oval shape. It works!
- Heat the oven to 300°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the logs into ¼-inch-thick slices with a sharp knife. Arrange the slices 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
For full instructions please see : familycookierecipes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making MINT CHRISTMAS COOKIES dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.