Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely yummy MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
One of the easiest candies to make is fudge. There are several recipes out there but basically there are 2 camps. Fudge made with marshmallow fluff and fudge made with sweetened condensed milk. They are both equally good recipes.
I usually go with the sweetened condensed milk. Mainly because as much as I love the marshmallow fluff version, the sweetened condensed milk is faster and easier. No candy thermometer, no standing over the stove. Melt some chocolate chips, decide on a flavor, press into your pan and a few hours later you are eating your fudge!
- 3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 teaspoons mint extract (not peppermint)
- green food coloring
- 3/4 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- Line an 8×8 square pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute. Let rest for 1 minute then check to see if melted. If needed microwave for another 30-45 seconds. Stir chocolate until all lumps are gone.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and mint extract. Add food coloring to desired color. Once completely incorporated, let cool for a few minutes then fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Press fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into fudge.
For full instructions please see : chocolatechocolateandmore.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.