The production process is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.
In the past I always made Guinness Brownies on St Patty’s Day, but seeing as how my kids probably shouldn’t be consuming beer brownies with whiskey frosting, I decided to make a kid-friendly St Patrick’s Day dessert (don’t worry, adults will love these too!).
What we have is soft and chewy peppermint cookies loaded with mint chips, chocolate chips and Andes chocolate candies.
To increase the peppermint flavor just a touch, I also add a little bit of peppermint extract to the cookies. This gives an underlying peppermint flavor in every single bite.
Chocolate chips and cookie batter in a white bowl.
You can pick and choose which mix-ins you want to use. You can add just Andes Mints, or just mint chips. I will say that I think the Andes really take these over the top. They bring the status from good to great. I mean, do you see those melty little pools of chocolaty-peppermint deliciousness? Gah!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies now have a permanent spot in my baking rotation.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened slightly
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups mint chips, chocolate chips and/or chopped Andes candies see note
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat butter and both sugars for 1-2 minutes, scraping the bowl as needed. Add egg and peppermint extract and beat until combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, beating until just combined. Add 1 cup of mint chips/Andes/chocolate chips (the rest will be reserved for topping the cookies).
for full recipes please see : celebratingsweets.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.