Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty Mini Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecakes dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Mini Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecakes. Please follow the instructions well.
These are the perfect single-serve treat! Mini pumpkin cheesecakes with an Oreo crust, caramel pecan topping and chocolate drizzle!
- 12 Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese — room temperature
- 1 egg — room temperature
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree — not pumpkin pie mix; I use Libby’s, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 cup caramel sauce — from scratch or the store
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners. Place one Oreo in each liner.
- Make sure your ingredients are all room temperature to avoid lumps!
- Beat cream cheese with a hand or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until smooth. Beat in the egg, sugar, and pumpkin puree, mix until smooth. Add vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and flour, mix until smooth.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over Oreos in prepared pan. (Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 full using about 1/4 cupfuls of the cheesecake mixture per liner.)
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until the cheesecakes loose their glossy top. Some may start to crack around the edges, and a toothpick will come out clean from the center of the cheesecake. Cool completely to room temperature then chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Read more please visit : www.crazyforcrust.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Mini Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecakes dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.