The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Mini Sour Cream Chocolate Cakes.
Hi there dessert-loving friends, it’s Jess from Sweetest Menu. Today we are going knee-deep into the wonderful world of chocolate cake. Growing up chocolate cake was our go-to for birthdays so seeing a big piece of chocolate cake still sparks sweet memories.
- 1 cup and 1 tablespoon (250 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (200 grams) caster sugar
- 3/4 cup (135 grams) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (120ml) hot water
- 1 and 3/4 cup (245 grams) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (60 grams) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (240 ml) sour cream, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 115 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups (375 grams) powdered or icing sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 2/3 cup (100 grams) semi-sweet or dark chocolate, pieces
- Extra chocolate shavings for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 360 F (180 C). Prepare a 12-cup mini loose bottom dessert tin with butter (My dessert tin features 2 x 3 inch cups). In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add the vanilla extract. Then add one egg at a time and continue to beat until mixture is combined and creamy. Boil the kettle and pour out 1/2 cup water and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, sift the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda and lightly whisk. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, along with the hot water and gently fold with a spatula. Add the sour cream and fold until the mixture is combined.
- Carefully spoon the cake mixture into your prepared cake tin – it makes 10 mini cakes. Pop into the oven for 20 minutes or until the cake springs back lightly to the touch. Leave the cakes to cool for about 5 minutes before carefully transferring the cakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Read more please visit : www.handletheheat.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Mini Sour Cream Chocolate Cakes dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.