The production procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes.
And don’t you love when people invent things like a mini cheesecake pan? How nifty is it that I am able to just push the cheesecakes up out of the pan?
I love the smooth sides! And the fact that they’re literally the perfect portion. I mean, this is the pan to own.
For the crust:
10 Oreo cookies
2 tablespoons butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
12 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon sour cream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 teaspoons red food coloring
1 large egg, room temperature
For the topping:
1/2 cup heavy cream, cold
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan.
- To the bowl of a food processor, add Oreo cookies and pulse into fine crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a small bowl and pour in melted butter. Use a fork to mix in melted butter until all crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of crumbs into each cavity of the cheesecake pan. Use the bottom of a shot glass or any flat bottomed object to press down and compact the crumbs into an even layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Then, remove from the oven and reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and granulated sugar until well-blended and smooth. Add cocoa powder and vanilla, and beat until incorporated. Beat in red food coloring. Lastly, beat in egg just until combined.
- Read more please visit : www.confessionsofaconfectionista.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.