Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on how to make extremely yummy MINI PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKES dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare MINI PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKES. Please follow the guidelines well.
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 1/4 cup crushed chocolate cookie crumbs I used chocolate teddy grahams
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop pink or red food coloring optional
- 20 Hershey’s candy cane kiss candies chopped
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 12 Hershey’s candy cane kiss candies
- Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare a cupcake tin by lining with paper liners or a mini cheesecake pan by spraying with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the cookie mixture into each well of the cupcake tin and press down to form a crust. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then remove.
- While the crust is baking, in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, sour cream, 3 tablespoons heavy cream, vanilla, peppermint extract, and food coloring until smooth. Gently fold in the chopped candies. Spoon the cheesecake filling into the wells of the muffin tin, filling nearly full. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until they only jiggle slightly when you move the pan. The cheesecakes will dome while cooking and then flatten as they cool.
For full instructions please see : www.iheartnaptime.net
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making MINI PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKES dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-09 02:43:05.