The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare MINI HAM CHEESE AND SPINACH BREAKFAST PIES.
A few weeks ago, around 9pm we let Ginger out while we were watching an episode of Dexter (I really can’t get into that show. 3 seasons in on Netflix and I’m still very ehh about the whole thing).
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed and rolled out
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm ham slices, chopped
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella, plus more for topping
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
- Combine the ham, ricotta, mozzarella, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the shallots and garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and transfer to the bowl with the ricotta mixture.
- Stir together until well combined.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 4 squares, place on the baking sheet and spoon the filling into the center of each.
- Gently fold up the sides of each square in a circular pattern pinching the creases together as you go.
- Read more please visit : www.runningtothekitchen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making MINI HAM CHEESE AND SPINACH BREAKFAST PIES recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.