The production process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook MINI CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIES.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies are an easy, make ahead, almost no bake rich, decadently DELICIOUS dessert with a toffee graham cracker crust, creamy peanut butter filling, and silky chocolate ganache topping sure to satisfy all your peanut butter, chocolate cravings. They are make ahead and freeze so they are the ideal stress free entertaining or special occasion dessert!
Graham Cracker Toffee Crust
- 5 whole graham cracker sheets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits (I use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee bits)
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (I use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee its)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz. quality semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- mini chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 12 count regular size muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
Add Graham Cracker Crust ingredients to food processor and blend to a fine crumble. Divide Crust mixture between the 12 liners (about a heaping tablespoon each) and press into the bottom of the liners. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making MINI CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIES dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.tn