Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious Mini Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Mini Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies. Please follow the guidelines well.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package miniature semisweet chocolate chips (10 ounces)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1-1/2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until edges begin to brown, 8-10 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for filling, split vanilla bean lengthwise. Using a sharp knife, scrape seeds from center into top of a double boiler over simmering water; discard bean. Add egg whites, granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Whisking constantly, heat mixture until sugar is dissolved and a thermometer reads 160°, 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment.
- Whisk egg white mixture on high until it cools to room temperature, 8-10 minutes. Reduce speed to medium; gradually add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Increase speed to high; beat until smooth.
For full instructions please see : www.tasteofhome.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Mini Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.