Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on just how to make very tasty Mini Chicken Pot Pies dishes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Mini Chicken Pot Pies. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
These mini chicken pot pies are ridiculously easy. Seriously… they only have 4 ingredients! And you can make them from start to finish in about 30 minutes. Serve them with a little side salad and it makes a quick and simple weeknight dinner!
- ¾ cup chopped leftover chicken (or 1 small fresh chicken breast, fully cooked)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), defrosted
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin.
- Using your fingers, push down on the dough starting in the middle, then working the dough up the sides of each of the muffin compartments, as high as it will go.
- Add the filling to each of the compartments (approximately 2 Tablespoons each).
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Mini Chicken Pot Pies dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn