The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Million Dollar Tortilla Roll Ups.
Whatever the reason….These Almond Bacon Cheddar Tortilla Roll Ups taste like a million bucks.
- 8 oz cream cheese, whipped
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 oz package real bacon bits or 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 5 green onions chopped
- 4 (6 inch) large flour tortillas
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the almond, bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with remaining sliced green onions.
- * – make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- * -Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of bacon and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- * -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Million Dollar Tortilla Roll Ups dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn